Why does you or your business want to be on social media?
- Increase brand awareness.
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Generate new leads.
- Grow revenue (by increasing signups or sales)
- Boost brand engagement.
- Build a community around your business.
- Provide social customer service.
- Increase mentions in the press.
- Listen to conversations about your brand.
Why Social Media Marketing is Important!
According to Social Media Examiner, 97% of small businesses use social media to attract new customers, therefore, it’s an essential way for companies to reach consumers by using the right social media techniques.
Why should company use social media?
Social media helps you keep customers engaged with you. Social media is a great way of keeping your business or brand in the mind of your customers. This means you can actively influence purchasing decisions and helps to foster customer loyalty and encourage repeat purchases.